Greetings and welcome to my very first Sims Legacy Challenge. I’ll be starting off with the Sims 4 Disney 10 generation legacy challenge. You can find the rules here.
Please meet Winter Grey, a.k.a., Snow White. (I know, very clever. I’m proud.) Her aspiration is to become a freelance botanist. Her personality traits are good, ambitious, and loves the outdoors, and is a collector.
Generation 1: Snow White “I’m wishing for the one I love to find me today”
Founders have humble beginnings, so what’s better than Snow White? To start, create Snow White. Storytellers may create her as a teenager and make her evil stepmother, but this is not a requirement. When Snow White becomes a young adult, this story begins.
– Must be female
– Must have 7 children (dwarfs)
– Each child must have one bad trait (e.g Gloomy)
– Each child must have the same baby daddy
– Each child must complete their Aspiration and/or get an A in school
– Snow may never answer the door to strangers or talk to elderly women
My succession laws are:
- Matriarchy: The Founder must be female. Only girls are eligible to be named heir unless there are no female children, at which point boys become eligible for that generation.
- Traditional: Children who are naturally born from the previous generation are eligible to be named heir. Adopted children are ineligible to be named heir unless there are no naturally born children, at which point they become eligible for that generation.
- Strength: The first born eligible child becomes heir by default… but the tile can be forcefully taken from them if an eligible sibling beats them in a fight. That sibling may have their title taken, (or taken back) if they lose a fight to another eligible sibling.
- Xenophobic – Heirs cannot be a different species from the founder
My legacy story is going to be a little different from those I’ve come across so far. It’s not a documentation of what happens in my game, but it’s a drama. This means that I’ve created different sims to play various roles. I have younger duplicates of Winter and other sims to play younger versions of themselves and whatnot, but I promise I am staying true to ALL legacy rules and regulations (which can be found here), except for rule #9 because it interferes with the storytelling, but other sims outside of the house will NOT interact with sims from the founder’s lot. And sims from the founders lot will NOT interact with sims I created solely for the sake of the story.
I really hope you all love it, please enjoy!